Friday, June 25, 2010

Bear Chick Friday


It's been a busy June! See the Yorba Linda show here:

Two Weddings:


June 12 at a Japanese Garden


June 19, at the Huntington Beach Library

And The Husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary with a quick trip to San Diego:


Me at Sea World--totally love this logo!

The Husband, near the Hotel Del Coronado


Meanwhile, I made a necklace for my aunt's 90th birthday in July, I've been working on a display for one of the OC Fair necklaces and I started a new necklace with lots of stars and clear crystals. The plan for this summer is to clean our bedroom and get my studio in order, so I've been doing a lot of that, too. Plus a lot of reading! So I haven't been spending as much time on the computer as usual but I'll try to keep up with the blog a little better. Things have quieted down now--no weddings or trips in sight till August, when we'll be running out to Palm Springs to meet up with a cousin of mine from MA.

So stay tuned for more posts. Honest!

Do What You Love!

No comments: