Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Things Friday


Five Things I Need to Do to Prepare for the Celebration of the Arts Show on Sunday:


1 Card a bunch of earrings (no, I’m not asking them to prove they’re 21... I’m putting them on cards to affix to canvas frames)

2 Price new necklaces and a new bracelet

3 Gather copper jump rings and my tools, to work on a project during the day

4 Buy some Light lemonade in cans and cool it in the fridge

5 Decide what to wear--it has to be something to show off my jewelry but also be cool, since I hear it’s going to be warm


If you’re near Yorba Linda CA on Sunday, come on by! It’s a great art show, with plenty of entertainment and eats. It’s at the community center on Imperial Hwy and Casa Loma.

Here’s one of the new necklaces:




Copper Double Star

And the new bracelet:



Cherries Jubilee


Do What You Love!

No comments: