Monday, September 1, 2008

New Sale on Etsy!


Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday weekend! I caught up on recent Monk episodes I’d had to tape and repaired a bracelet and necklace for customers. Also did a lot of cleaning and organizing and boring stuff like that…

I just finished putting some things with excellent gift potential on sale in my Etsy shop. Pretty jewelry and lots of wooden hand painted and decorated boxes that are great gift containers. I even have a couple in darker colors for guys! Just click on Sale Treats to the right of the shop page to see all the cool things.

Here’s a couple of examples to whet your appetite:



A pretty box with Washi Paper design


A necklace for your favorite Red Hatter

Also, I’m applying for another Tall Mouse show, this one on December 6. More on that later.

No comments: