Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Molding Paste ATC’s


At last, I finished some more ATC’s.




This first one is a bit dark but there’s a reason for that. I wanted to show both dark and bright because, as the quote says, we ARE all fighting some kind of battle and wouldn’t it be nice if through some small simple act, we could brighten someone’s day. The background of molding paste was swirled around and painted with black and gold paint. The glittery piece at the top is a bit of old jewelry I stumbled upon, probably at a garage sale. I added the saying printed from my computer over, can you guess, a piece of foil from The Husbands’ Rollo.




I love this second one. I mixed the molding paste with blue acrylic paint and “painted” it onto an ATC mat board, within the lines I’d drawn in pencil. While the top was still wet, I poured on some tiny beads for bling. When the paste dried, I outlined the dress with a silver puff pen and added the frame and confetti with a silver ink pen. This may become a series, since for some reason I enjoy creating clothes. I did a series of paper clothes ATC’s and artwork earlier this summer.


Hope you like them.

www.bearchick.etsy.com

No comments: