Thursday, September 11, 2008

I’m On The Internet!


If you’ve never heard of Barbara Winter, here’s a good excuse to get acquainted. She’s an entrepreneur guru who I’ve followed ever since I read her book, How to Make a Living Without a Job, in the ‘90’s. Her websites and emails are always full of great business tips and her enthusiasm will give you a lift, whether you need it or not.

Here’s the link to see ME on her new website, in the category called Where in the World Do You Work?

Wheeeee!! We got a brand spankin’ new HP computer this week. That means, as soon as I figure out the photo saving and fixing, I’ll be putting a whole lotta new items on Etsy. I also sell on Amazon and haven’t been able to access my seller account all summer, since they did an upgrade to their web site. So now, I can finally do some work on there, too. This is one Happy Girl, I tell ya!

www.bearchick.etsy.com

No comments: