Sunday, August 31, 2008

Etsy Anniversary Gift


Just a quicky to show you the cool bowl I bought on Etsy for my friend for her 30th wedding anniversary.




Is that the cutest thing you've ever seen?! It's called Super Monster.


Monster op Maat is the name of the Etsy store, run by Ena, a very talented sculptor with a wicked sense of humor. I loved the bowl when I saw it and hemmed and hawed, wanting to make sure it was what I wanted. So I convo'd Ena to see if she could hold the bowl for me so that I could mail her the anniversary card I was making. She was a total delight to work with, letting me send her the card, drop shipping the package and communicating every step of the way.


Here's another cute one currently in her Etsy store.



This one's called "I Ate It All". Dontcha just want to rub his tummy!

If you like these examples, please look her up and be sure to click on her profile for an explanation of her shop name. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5754809



No comments: