Sunday, June 22, 2008

New ATC’s

I don’t know if it’s the heat this weekend, but my computer is not exactly cooperating with Etsy. I’ve managed to enter a couple pairs of earrings on Friday and now I’m trying to get some ATC’s on. For some reason, it kicks me off the internet when I try to upload photos… But it’s only on Etsy, none of the other sites I use… So I thought I’d take a break and show you what I’ve been doing this week.

This ATC is inspirational. I heard Joel Osteen say once that we have to keep joy in our hearts whether we’re happy in any given moment or not. Joy and happiness are not the same.






And here’s an example of one of my goofy play on words. In my interior designing phase, I heard this phrase a lot and one day, this is what I visualized.




Hope you like them. Come visit on Etsy to see what else I’m able to get on this weekend!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/bearchick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your ATC play on words. It made me chuckle.