Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sneak Peek!

Here’s a sneak peek at one of the little artworks I’ve been creating this weekend. I’m also finishing a bigger collage, with the peace symbol theme again--it’s a real favorite of mine this year--and an ATC.


My girl cat, Raina, “helped” me with the ATC. She likes to get into my lap and inspect what I’m doing. It’s a little nerve wracking having a cat in the room when I work but there wasn’t any glue or paint involved yet, so I thought it would be ok…


One thing I did today was go through all the vintage and wacky jewelry I’ve collected from yard and rummage sales, to categorize them a little bit so I could find things easier. So much of my inspiration comes from the funky things I’ve accumulated and not just jewelry, but ribbons, buttons, paper of all kinds, photos, books, maps… You get the picture!

No comments: