Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Idol, Flickr and Other Goofy Stuff

I feel really boring this week! Just watched Syesha get voted off Idol--bummer. But I love David Cook and can’t wait for him to release an album. I’ll pay for it with quarters if I have to!


Just trimmed my nails and gave my poor rings a good cleaning. Now they sparkle!


I’m almost finished with Charlaine Harris’s new Sookie Stackhouse vampire novel. Love her!!


I’ve been spending the evenings after the day job working on my Flickr account, adding pictures, contacts and joining groups. It’s really a hoot to see what other folks have created. I look mostly for Etsy people but the site was actually started so that photographers could share their work. So you’ll find not only artistic things but also beautiful photography of all kinds. It’s a great place to share personal photos as well and you can use a privacy setting for friends and family only if you don’t want to let the world in on your wonderfulness. Here’s where you can find me: flickr.com/photos/bearchick


Friday I’ll be able to get back to my art thing, then Saturday I’m spending the day with Dean at a charity walkathon, where he’s performing. Sunday, I will get back to experimenting with polymer. I’ve written it here so now I HAVE to do it :-)


Have a Happy Thursday!


No comments: