Friday, May 20, 2011

Orange Empire Railroad Museum

Trust me to find jewelry wherever I go! The Husband had a gig at the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris, CA, last weekend.

 


What a fun place! And I'm not even particularly into trains. Walking through a train car in search of the Harvey Girls exhibit, I found cases of artifacts from the 19th and 20th centuries, including these:



Sparkly hair combs, men's watches and button hooks


More watches, rings, medals


Loved this necklace and the plastic bracelets. And the perfume bottles and fans...
Here's a glimpse of some of the trolleys, cable cars and trains you can see at the OERM.




Riding in a caboose!

To see more, go to my FB page or log onto the website for the museum itself here.

Do What You Love!

www.bearchicksundries.etsy.com


No comments: