Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday is Going too Fast!

Today:

I woke up in an Etsy mood! I posted one handmade pair of Valentine inspired earrings and a few vintage finds:


Heart Beads bought at a bead society meeting, from the estate of one of our members. So pretty!







Two JJ pins, probably from the 70's. JJ's are some of the more comical jewelry you'll find.

I also spent quite a while at online traffic school. Yes, I made a right at a red light, not noticing the NO TURN ON RED signs… They were big red signs, no foliage blocking them, no big trucks in the way. If this has taught me anything, it’s that I have to pay more attention and that’s a good thing. Maybe we should all be required to take a traffic school course every 10 years or so as a refresher…

The Husband will be home from work soon. We’ll have a Hawaiian pizza, in anticipation of the healthy eating we’re starting tomorrow. I fell off the healthy eating wagon in December and got hit by every wheel! Now, I’m soooo ready to eat better and for the health of it, not only to lose some weight. For a while we’d been doing a Jack LaLanne DVD and we’re going back to that as well. I tell ya, getting’ old is not for sissies. Just like driving, you really have to be paying attention and taking care of yourself. This isn’t a New Year’s resolution, it’s just a desire to live as long and as well as I can.

Have a good week, everybody!

Do What You Love!

No comments: