Friday, September 10, 2010

Sometimes Things Just Don't Work


Here's one from the "What Was I Thinking??" file…

This is a necklace I made a few weeks ago.



I kept looking at it, thinking there was something not quite right about it. The green chain bothered me but it wasn't until I took pictures that I finally realized that there isn't actually a whole lot of green in the dragonfly tiles I was using. I could have sworn there was when I was creating the piece!


Well, I couldn't very well put that out into the world! So I rummaged through my Cool Colors box and came up with these resin beads in a similar green. Better, yes?


Now, I have to make a necklace with the dragonflies because they're so pretty! Stay tuned…

Do What You Love!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchicksundries.etsy.com

No comments: