I found these questions a while ago and finally decided to answer them. I know, I haven’t been blogging consistently. My Muse seems to be on vacation…
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch? English muffin pizza’s with sauce, cheese and whatever meat is in the house
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) My cell phone
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? The library
4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My father drove a tank in Korea
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." dreamed of being an actress
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Cat food--highly recommended by all the wildlife we feed around our house (raccoons, skunks and possums, not to mention three outside neighborhood cats, plus our own two inside cats)
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." I put less-than-fresh licorice in the microwave
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? A tiny notebook
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." The Husband, sometimes even when he means to
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Not eat the trail mix that’s calling to me from the cupboard
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Compliment them.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Meeting up with my cousin in Palm Springs in August. Haven’t seen him in 25 years!
Do What You Love!