Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wishful Thinking Sunday


I’m using Wishful Thinking Sunday’s to express things I would like to see happen in my life. Some things I’m actively working on and some things are just hopes for the future. I know that wishing starts the process but actively working toward the conclusion is required. So, Sunday’s will include some true goals and some future whimsy.


This is Fallingwater. It’s one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most amazing structures. Located in the boonies of Pennsylvania, someday I’ll get there to see it, hopefully along with my BFF and our Husbands. Her Husband is a trained architect who loves FLW and also has a level of desire to see it that’s probably higher than mine. My Husband will enjoy it, too, but I think his interest lies more to the east, in the battlefields of Gettysburg.


Someday…

Do What You Love!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You HAVE to get there. Falling Water is amazing. I've been there twice, years ago, and if I could live there I would! The building is beautiful, but the setting is also wonderful.

Make it happen! :-)