Friday, December 4, 2009

Stocking Stuffer Sale on Etsy!


In the spirit of the holidays, or maybe it was the drugs I was on after a root canal, I've lowered the price of some of my earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Isn't it nice to get a bargain, especially this time of year! I've created special sections, so you can go right to the bargains on Etsy but don't forget to look at all the other goodies in my shop that would make great gifts. Or treats for yourself!

Here’s a preview of what’s on sale:



Movie Star earrings for your favorite film buff





Flowers Got the Blues Memory Wire Bracelet for the gardener in the family



Oh Christmas Tree Charm N Bead Necklace for you to wear to all the Holiday Parties

Happy Shopping!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: