Sunday, September 20, 2009

Earrings and Previews


Well, so far this weekend (it’s 7:40 on Sunday night as I write this, tee hee) I’ve posted three pair of holiday and a pair of chandelier earrings on Etsy. I took pictures of a diverse bunch of things this morning and they’ll eventually get there. I’ll give you a preview to whet your appetite!


What’s Halloween without bats?? Had to mix in a few resin and black onyx beads.


And for girly girls who prefer pink to black cats and bats, the perfect earrings!


Snowmen and snowflakes and silver, oh my!


Peaceful Surfer earrings, with bright Lapis beads.

And here’s the preview of what’s coming:


The last of the bling crosses, with a box pattern aluminum chain.


Pink shell and spiral necklace. Matching earrings coming, as well!



My first foray into sterling silver. *sigh* It’s a challenge to take pictures of shiny, silver things… I’ll probably retake these before listing…

Well, I’d better get back to work. Just wanted to let you know I’m still creating and listing, slowly, slowly. Slow and steady wins the race, right!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: