Saturday, June 13, 2009

Yart Sale Additions & Real Byzantine


Hope I’m not boring you with the Yart Sale stuff… But I added a few pieces today, mostly silver chains--they kinda qualify as white :-) See them in the Yart section HERE or click a pic below.



Here’s a preview of the Byzantine necklace I made at the art show last weekend. I just got an order of more aluminum rings in all colors, so I’ll be having more fun with those in the upcoming weeks!


I love this bright blue! And I did the actual Byzantine this time, not my Byzantine ala Mare *giggle*


Think guys will like this with a little black or copper color mixed in?

The Husband and I are celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary this weekend. I wasn’t one of those girls who dated a lot or dreamed about their wedding, spending hours thinking about dresses and flowers, so it always amazes me that my life has taken this path. I’m one lucky girl!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

1 comment:

Manon said...

Love your pieces! Happy anniversary to you and your husband!