Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OC Cat Stuff


This is for my friends in the OC and So Cal. If anyone’s looking for a kitten, or two, let me know and I can put you in touch with a friend who has two kittens that need homes. Please pass this on and let me know if anyone’s interested.


Also, if you need a reliable, reasonably priced cat sitter, I want to recommend Jule Wood. She took care of our cats, Watson and Raina, while we were gone for a week to Vegas. She asked lots of questions before we left, so she’d know exactly what we expected and did a great job for us. Also, if you know any shut ins or folks who have difficulty getting out to the grocery store, she also has a grocery shopping service. She’s such a fun person and very conscientious. Give her a call at 714-533-7549.




This is Watson, watching the neighborhood cat, Luna, outside our front window.

No comments: