Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Know an Author!


OK, I’ve only met him once but he’s a sweetheart and he’s married to someone who is very dear to The Husband’s and my hearts. His name is Chris Peters and he’s written a children’s book called Race the Moon, about a little boy on a trip to Grandma‘s.

This little story reminded me of when I was small and believed that everything was a potential playmate. Illustrated by Laura Thele’s cheerful watercolors, you’ll smile all the way to the end. I particularly like her rendition of Mr. Boots, Grandma’s cat. What can I say, I’m a Leo!


Here’s Chris, looking very scholarly.


Here’s Mandy and Chris with a special charity baseball player in Oklahoma, Mark Harmon



The book can be purchased for $12.95 or downloaded for $1 Check it out!


http://stores.lulu.com/cottontailpublishing


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: