Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bear Chick's Guarantee

Oh, how I hate to admit this, but I was standing at my boss's desk earlier this week when a necklace I'd made 5 years ago suddenly broke, spewing beads all over her desk and floor! She laughed and helped me pick up all the errant fire polished glass, lampwork beads and aventurine. But I was SO upset. It's never a good thing when the stringing wire breaks.

So this is an excellent time to reiterate my Bear Chick Guarantee. No matter how long you've had an item of mine, if it should break, just send it back to me and I'll remake it, plus refund your postage. When you buy something from Bear Chick, that isn't the end of the transaction. I want you to be happy now and 10 years from now!

I've been working on some fun projects with rubber rings but haven't had a chance to take pictures. This weekend, I promise! They'll be on ArtFire or Etsy.

1 comment:

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Oh my goodness! Thankfully she had a sense of humor about it.

It was a good idea to post your guarantee - smart marketing!