Just got home from a day at Sea World and found that I’ve been tagged by Kim VanDerHoek, of VanDerHoek Art, a talented artist right here in the OC. Thanks Kim! Because of this, I finally figured out how to use the links!
Playing tag is a great way to explore all the other blogs out there.
The rules of the game are simple:
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Sorry, I could only come up with 4...
* Don't forget to let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here’s my 7 facts:
1. Whenever I have mashed potatoes and corn, I have to smoosh them together. It’s really the only way to eat them.
2. I grew up in Massachusetts but lost my accent as soon as I crossed the California border.
3. I’ve been married 28.4 years.
4. My favorite books, in no particular order, are I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, To Kill a Mockingbird and The Cracker Factory.
5. When I got out of school in the Bad Ole Days of the 70’s I wanted to be a stewardess (we hadn’t advanced to “attendants” yet) but I was too short.
6. When I came to California, I wanted to be an actress so I took an acting class on Hollywood Blvd. That’s where I met my husband. And that was the only acting class I ever took.
7. I don’t wanna get old but I guess I hafta…
Here I am playing in the kid's area at Sea World. See, I don't wanna get old!
Here are my taggee's:
Chris Kerr--whose jewelry I admire totally
A Crazy Cats Life--love her take on the world
Kathy Martin Studios--Talented artist, funny teacher
ArtbyMar--talented and very nice Etsy buddy
I would have added Smashgirl, another OC/Etsy buddy who does cool mosaics, but she's already done this...