Saturday, October 18, 2008

Etsy Clean Up and Sale


I’m making a lot of changes on Etsy. In preparation for the Grand Opening of BearchickART.etsy.com, I’m slowly migrating all of the art and ATC’s to the new shop. But I’m also rethinking my original shop. I’m envisioning only jewelry and the occasional vintage item from my thrift store and yard sale travels and some jewelry supply destash--things I had to have then didn’t use. If you’re a crafter/artist, you’ll recognize the sickness.


So, I’m having a big sale right now on all things not jewelry and a few jewelry items destined for the scissors if they’re not bought within the next two weeks. If something doesn’t sell in a year or two, I figure it’s not gonna, so I may as well use the components to make something new and wonderful… Unless it’s something you can’t live without!


Here’s a sampling of what’s on sale:









Sorry about these weird, miniscule pictures...


Meanwhile, I’ve been adding a lot of earrings to Bearchick.etsy.com







Tomorrow, my plan is to start making necklaces and bracelets in the new charm/bead design. I got a huge order of headpins and jump rings from my wholesaler, so I’m ready to create!! Watch for those soon.


Hope the weather is doing what it should in your area. We keep getting promised actual cool, autumn weather by the meteorologists, but Mother Nature obviously didn‘t shake hands on that deal…

PS--You’ve gotta check out www.icanhascheezburger.com (see the link on the left side of this page). If you’re an animal or humor lover, you’ll love this site!



www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com

2 comments:

Rick said...

You're a very creative, crafty gal. You do good work.

Kim VanDerHoek said...

I've been thinking about having a sale too or even listing some items again on Ebay. Although, I hate to sell on Ebay, they have so many fees. I'm off to your shop to see what's changed....