Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day Job Day


Ah, today was an actual day job workday. I thought about some projects and after I write this and call in my votes for American Idol, I may do some painting on a couple of projects-in-the-works.


At lunch, I finished a book I've been reading, Julie and Julia by Julie Powell. Powell decided to make every recipe in Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Julia Childs' first book, in a year. She blogged about the experience as it happened and turned it into a book that's funny and tearful and totally sassy. I had such fun reading it and struggled with an impulse to actually start cooking myself, but thankfully, the impulse passed! You'll love her husband and crazy friends and family. Coming to theatres soon.


Here's something coming to Etsy soon, as soon as the picture uploading will cooperate. I'm sure it's our ancient computer...

This ATC is called Robot's Girlfriend. Doesn't it look girlie in a metallic, wiry, blingy sort of way?

Laters!

www.bearchick.etsy.com


No comments: