Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bring Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion Back!!

How many of you out there miss Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine?  I know I do!!  Filled with arts, crafts and artists, it was one of the magazine's I subscribed to for years.  Colorful and brimming over with creative ideas, I made a special time to read it, literally from cover to cover.

One of my fave ME illustrations

If you're with me, click here to go to Mary's blog, where she's gathering signatures to aid in her cause to publisher's to start up the magazine again.  Wouldn't that be great?!?


Tell all your friends and family!  Create links to her blog page!

Fingers crossed!!

Do What You Love!

 

www.bearchick.etsy.com

www.bearchicksundries.etsy.com


1 comment:

Chris said...

Her art is sooo charming!