Friday, April 30, 2010

Bear Chick Friday


This week I started the necklace for the Orange County Fair, which is being a total pill. The Day Job has been crazy this week so I don't know if my concentration is just off but it hasn't been easy, either design wise or doing the actual chain weave. I have a feeling what I'll end up doing is making several designs and picking the one I like best for the contest.

Sneak peak!

Tomorrow is the Foothill Ranch Library Fundraiser. If you're in the South County of the OC tomorrow, I hope you can drop in. I'll have all of my earrings out plus anklets, bracelets and necklaces. I don't think I'll have as much table space as last weekend but I'll have as much out as I can. After all, it's for a good cause! Jewelry and books~*~ it doesn't get much better than that!


May 1 10AM-3PM

Library Fundraiser

Foothill Ranch Library

27002 Cabriole Way

Foothill Ranch

Do What You Love!

No comments: