Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fave Etsy Shops Tuesday


I like this Fave Etsy shop feature--it makes me go back through my pages and pages of shops I've favorited and look back at the cool things I've noticed over the years.

Today's shop is Gingercatpress.etsy.com. If you don't know already, I love cats! We have siblings~Raina, the chubby gray sister and Watson, the skinny black brother. So liking Gingercatpress should be no surprise.

Here's the profile from Tara's shop:


I grew up in Toronto, Ontario, and studied illustration and fine art at the Ontario College of Art and Design. I worked for many years as a children's bookseller before returning to painting and starting a new career as a cover artist and children's book illustrator. I now live on a 200-acre farm, where seven domestic cats and numerous barn cats provide inspiration.

Are these the cutest little faces??

And I love that she does Artist Trading Cards--the most affordable way to collect art!


She also sells original art pieces:



And greeting cards:



Take a look at her kitties and other beautiful artwork at her Etsy shop and her blog.

Do What You Love!

No comments: