Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Potpourri: Simply Simple

I love creating jewelry that's complicated and really stretches me as a designer. I like to offer things that are beautiful and will make a woman feel special. But I've come to realize that complicated comes with a higher price tag and sometimes a woman just wants to wear something simple and pretty or cute.


So I introduced my Simply Simple line of earrings, both in plated and sterling. Sometimes they're a charm dangling from an earwire and sometimes I just can't help myself, I have to add a bit of chain or a crystal.

Here's a sampling:



Sterling Swans




For your favorite artist


Sterling Sea Horses



I'll be a monkey's uncle!


Attention Leo's!

Clicking on the photos will take you to the earrings on Etsy.

I've been working on a multicolor chain maille necklace this week. Photos soon!


Do What You Love!

No comments: