Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fave Etsy Shop Tuesday



Today’s fave shop is Bearcengic.etsy.com, where I’ve ordered my shop banner and an advertising button that’s finally going to get some use on Craftcult next week.


Vanessa runs the shop with her husband and they seem to be a great team. She answered my convo’s (communications on Etsy) quickly and her patience and talent are much appreciated.


As I said, I’ve gotten banner and button graphics from them and even if you don’t have an Etsy shop, you may have a blog, website or other online presence that needs graphics. They also create websites. And you can get packages of graphics, including business cards, avatars and anything else you need to brand your business. And I just realized, they also have print services for labels, craft show banners and postcards.


So if you’re in the mood to spiff up your business or online presence, working with Vanessa will be a pleasure and you’ll get exactly what you want. Here’s where you can find her and her great products: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bearcengic

Do What You Love!

No comments: