Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fave Etsy Shop Tuesday

Today’s Fave Etsy shop is MonsterOpMaat, whose creative owner is Ena, a transplant from the Netherlands. Someday, I’m actually going to buy something from her for me, but so far, I’ve gotten a monster bowl and a little monster love box, both gifts at different times for my BFF. The bowl was for her 30th anniversary and Ena was kind enough to send it right to her and her husband, across the country from me. I appreciate that kind of customer service and both transactions have been pleasures.

Ena creates ceramics and bookmarks and she decorates wooden boxes. Her monsters are adorable, funny and sometimes risqué. You can’t visit her Etsy shop without smiling. Her work is totally delightful.

Here are some examples:

Ceramic Candleholder


Monster Love box


Before and After Espresso set


Too Much Coffee Bookmark


Aren’t they cool??!! Her work is just so much fun. Check out MonsterOpMaat HERE.

Do What You Love!

www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: