Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Few New Things


The last two weeks have been busy. First, we were on vacation and then last week, there was a big layoff at work and I had to write most of the final checks. Such a bummer. So I’ve been working on personal Christmas gifts between photographing new work and posting it to Etsy. Here’s some of the new jewelry I’ve posted lately:


Intermittent Sunshine Memory Wire Bracelet


Shy Petals Glass Moonstone Earrings


Midnight Blue Sparkle Earrings


Jeweled Butterfly Upcycled Necklace

And some Holiday Offerings:


Dreidel Holiday Earrings

Seasons Greetings Holiday Earrings


Hanukkah 3 in 3 Handmade Chain Bracelet

For more information on any of these pieces, click on the picture to take you to Etsy.

I hope everyone has a great, relaxing Thanksgiving! I'll be running a Facebook special over the holiday weekend, so this would be a good time to become a Fan! Just log into Facebook, do a search for Bearchick and Fan me!


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.bearchickart.etsy.com
www.bearchick.artfire.com

No comments: