Sunday, May 4, 2008

Upcoming Show

Hi All


Here's the info for a show I'm doing in June. I'll be bringing jewelry, plus as many Artist Trading Cards and little artworks as I can fit in the car! I'll be sharing two spaces with my friend, Anneliese, who also makes beautiful jewelry and lovely knitted scarves (which are a hard sell in 90 degree weather, but think Christmas!).
My husband, Dean, will also be there, with his new group.

June 1 Celebration of the Arts
Hurless Burton Park
4601 Casa Loma
Yorba Linda, CA
11AM to 4PM


It's a good show with lots of artists and entertainment. The venue is a very nice, grassy area but don't forget the folks who are inside the community center, too.


Here's Dean (the little guy on the right) and his partner in crime, Rob. They'll be performing country music and telling goofy jokes as Squeaky Wheel, their new music and comedy group. With a picture like this, you weren't expecting Shakespeare, right?!

No comments: