Saturday, May 31, 2008

ATC Preview

Tomorrow is the show in Yorba Linda. We artists got an email this morning from the organizers, telling us that the Orange County Register (the biggest newspaper in the area) printed the day of the show wrong, saying it was today instead of tomorrow… I hope most people who have attended this event for the last 8 years know that it’s always on Sunday. Think good thoughts for us!



Here’s a couple more ATC’s I’ve created in the last few weeks. If they don’t sell tomorrow, they’ll be showing up on Etsy soon :-)


Black and White and Red All Over has a polka dot frame made of my favorite scrapbook paper, a picture from an old sewing book and an earring.
In Study in Green and Gold, I used some small cuts from my old Dunn Edwards paint fan deck, a cool button and some lacy metal embellishments.


I hope the weather in your area is as beautiful as it is here this weekend. It got up to a comfortable 80 degrees with lovely sun in the afternoon.


www.bearchick.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/bearchick

No comments: